Kinyarwanda Beginner Course
About CourseThe fastest way to learn Kinyarwanda for the first time.
While taking this course you will quickly be familiar with the everyday vocabulary and expressions that native speakers use in conversation. You will learn useful phrases to communicate, talk about places, time, food, drinks, shopping in everyday life.
This course is designed for Kinyarwanda language beginners. The entire course may take up to 30 hours to complete and each lesson is expected to take around one hour plus 6 hours total of practice and tests. The course includes audio materials which will help the learner to practice listening and speaking at the end of every unit. The course also includes cultural and travel tips which will help the student to better understand Rwanda and its people.
Are you interested in private coaching of this course? Go ahead and book your place today!
What Will I Learn?
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in Kinyarwanda
- Use simple greetings/farewell expressions
- Introduce himself/herself and others
- Ask for directions and navigate to different places with minimum help
- Use numbers, know the days of the week, and tell the time
- Talk about food, drinks, and use some shopping expressions
- Have a general understanding about the language and culture of Rwanda