Kinyarwanda Intermediate Course
About CourseThe fastest way to learn conversational Kinyarwanda for Intermediate learners.
In this second part of the course “Conversational Kinyarwanda” you will learn more vocabulary and some expressions for general conversation. This course is made up of 6 units with each unit comprised of more than 3 lessons. It will be taught along with basic grammar so that the learner can understand both the language and its structure. It may take up to 30 hours of concentrated learning to complete. These will be split into many sessions and it may take up to six months to master Kinyarwanda at the intermediate level.
Are you interested in private coaching of this course? Go ahead and book your place today!
What Will I Learn?
- Learn new words pertaining to people, family, and relationships
- Identify Kinyarwanda possessive pronouns and verbs
- Learn new words about body parts, health care and safety
- Identify the secret behind noun classes and examples in each
- Learn new words for farm animals, pets, and wild animals
- Make a grammatically correct sentence and verb conjugations
- Learn new words in the area of household, clothing, and cleaning
- Get to use various Kinyarwanda prepositions in a sentence
- Learn new words concerning nature, weather, and farming
- Learn various types of adjectives and how they relate to noun classes
- Learn new words relating to games, entertainment, and parties
Topics for this course
Unit 1 | People, Family and Relationships
In this section, you will learn about people, family and relationships
Unit 2 | Body Parts, Health Care and Safety
Learning about the parts of the body, health care and safety
At the Hospital
Class 2 | Part 1
Class 2 | Part 2
Present Tense | Part 1
Present Tense | Part 2
Unit 3 | Farm animals, Pets and Wild animals
Learning different kinds of animals in Kinyarwanda with their respective translations in English
Present Continuous Tense
Immediate Future Tense
Unit 4 | Household, Clothing and Cleaning
You will learn about vocabularies in clothing, household and cleaning
Unit 5 | Nature,Weather and Farming
In this section you will learn more about Nature, Weather and Farming
Environment and Nature
Unit 6 | Games, Entertainment and Parties
Learn about vocabulary of games, entertainment and parties.
Class 6 nouns
Class 7 nouns
Class 8 nouns
Class 9 nouns
Class 10 nouns
Chart of All Noun Classes
Chart of All Adjectives
About the instructor
We are a team dedicated to showcasing the beauty of Rwanda through language and culture.