About CourseStruggling to make few words in Kinyarwanda? Don't worry. You can learn basic phrases on Explore.rw!
- A great way to start speaking Kinyarwanda is to learn fixed phrases, without thinking too much about the grammar. This gamified course is all about that.
By enrolling in this course, you shall learn basic survival phrases that you can use in Kinyarwanda. You will learn basic questions and phrases that are used in ordinary situations. They are compiled in a fashion of dialogues, questions, and answers. This contains 1,150 phrases and words. They are all split into 35 topics. You can read the course on your computer, tablet or mobile phone.
Contents of this course have been compiled by native speakers with documentation from a book by Betty A. Cox and Gakuba Faustin. Their book explores the language of Kinyarwanda in depth. We appreciate that it can take a long time to learn a new language, so take a deep breath and feel at ease when you forget or make mistakes. Welcome to Rwanda & have fun learning @explore.rw
Coaching for this Course is available. Please go ahead and find a Coach that matches your availability. You will need to provide your contact details in the process so we can know how to reach out to you. You won’t pay for anything during the process, just book.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn Kinyarwanda basic phrases
- Communicate with Rwandans
- Make simple commands
- Self introduction & first conversations
- Be able to fill forms in Kinyarwanda
- Talk to people in Restaurants, Airport, etc.
Topics for this course
Faith – Learn
Faith – Listen
Faith – Memorize
Faith – Vocabulary Exercise
About the instructor