Learn with a Coach
Like traditional courses, online learning involves a series of lessons designed to teach a subject via a portal and can be taken by anyone from the comfort of their own home. We offer access to quality Kinyarwanda materials and dedicated coaches are available to guide your Kinyarwanda experience. Nevertheless, the help of a coach in learning a new language like Kinyarwanda is unmatchable. We aim to provide you a clean booking interface that helps you match your schedules.
- If you are a fresh beginner with less exposure to native speakers, you may need to book a private class where you will get a dedicated coach to guide your learning journey.
- If you are an intuitive learner or if you often speak to native speakers, an online plan would be all you need to get started. You may learn along videos and practice pronunciations using audios.
- If you have been in Rwanda for a while, assuming that you know greetings, numbers, food, etc.; you can read the intermediate level course with audio (no videos yet). This will enhance both your grammar and vocabulary.
- If you are not sure, please book a free appointment and we will be happy to help you figure it out.
- Courses are divided into hours. Coaching can be delivered once or twice a week, depending on your availability.
- For instance, the beginner level takes up to 18 hours. This could sum up to 9 weeks of coaching if you get two hours of learning per week.
- The cost of coaching is paid upfront, and the schedule is agreed on both sides.
- Coaching is available in person at the Office, or online via Skype, Whatsapp, Zoom, Meet and all other available communication channels.
- If you have bought an online course with us, and later choose to learn with a tutor, there shall be no extra charge. You shall only top the balance.
- Likewise, if you book a full private course with any of our coaches, you shall access our online materials for free.
While every visitor should aim to find the method that works best for their individual learning style, the effectiveness of language coaching cannot be understated.
Choose your desired coach and book your class today:
Denyse is a Rwandan educator, translator, interpreter and writer. She is passionate about education, languages and intercultural communications. She has been teaching Kinyarwanda for the past 10 years. She is ready to coach your classes.
Obed is a native Kinyarwanda speaker, who has special interests in learning, reading and languages. He speaks four languanges including Chinese Mandarin. He has been coached by Denyse and is ready to lead your Kinyarwanda learning Journey.